Returning after a looooong time - it’s good to be back!

Em hotep everyone!

It feels like it’s not been as long as it really has, but I took some time out to explore the more spiritual side of things. For all of my dabbling, I am more none the wiser. Maybe.

But, even if I got to focus more on myself, something was missing - and I could never put my finger on it until tonight. I feel like Bast has been watching over me, waiting for me to come to this conclusion for myself. Or before I tried to delve into things I wasn’t ready for - probably a bit of both, for I am Smol and Squishy to the Netjeru.

So, while I will start to build up my practice again, I will be taking things slower this time and trying to not dwell on things needing to be perfect or done a certain way. I’m sure both Bast and Sobek would want to see my own ‘fingerprint’ on my work with Them.

(I swear this is not a long post, promise!)

ANYWAY. For those of you who don’t know me, I’m Temimensenu (Temi is fine), son of Bast and Sobek. Linked into that, I dabble in tarot reading and am trying to better my communication with spirits (long story). I live in England and work full-time for a payment processor, and love playing video games to escape reality for one tiny moment of time.

~Temi

10 Likes

Welcome back!

1 Like

Thank you!

Welcome back! I remember you from the Beginner’s class. I was wondering where you had been.

Senebty,
Ma’awer

1 Like

While I don’t know Sobek very well, Mom is very good at sitting there, watching you, waiting for you to figure things out :slight_smile: Welcome back!

2 Likes

Temi!! Welcome back!! It’s so good to see you again!!

1 Like

Welcome back Temi ^^

1 Like

Welcome back Temi!

1 Like

Welcome back, Temi! :blue_heart:

1 Like

Welcome back Temi!!!

1 Like

Thank you Neheh!

Thank you Ma’awer! I remember you too, I always had fun with the Beginners Class.

I definitely agree with you there about Mom. Sobek sorta… (for lack of a better word) lurks in the background, just under the water but still keeping a watchful gaze. But I have no doubt that both would fight for me if needed

1 Like

Em hotep Temi,

I was so happy to hear from you, I’ve missed our chats. Welcome back!

Senebty,

Rev. Tatuayinepu

1 Like

Welcome back!

1 Like

Welcome back!

1 Like

Welcome back! I was thinking about you recently!

1 Like

Welcome back, Temi! It’s good to see you back here again. <3

1 Like

Welcome back!

1 Like

Thank you to everyone who welcomed me back with open arms, I have to admit I teared up when reading the replies and feeling the energy coming from them - it truly is like coming home.

While I do intend on re-taking my Shemsu vows (I feel like I need to do this formally, so when the time comes… we shall figure it out), I do need to set up a new space first, and my time away has given me ideas and allowed me to feel more open to my Parents, so we shall see what I end up with.

I do also intend on eventually (hopefully) restarting my work with the Beginners Classes, if Tanebet will have me back - I have been Told that I need to read through all the lessons again before even trying to start to go ahead with that.

I hope to see you all around the forum!

3 Likes