Returning after a looooong time - it’s good to be back!

Em hotep and welcome back <3 I just came back to the house as well

2 Likes

Em hotep and welcome back, Temi! I can very much relate to falling out of practice due to feeling like the way we approach the gods has to be perfect, or delving into things before we’re ready. For a long time I had this mindset that I had to approach the Netjer with the utmost formality or else what I did wasn’t “good enough” for them. Ironically (but unsurprisingly) my relationship with Them has actually grown so much more since setting aside perfectionism and the need to do everything all at once! I am excited to see where the journey takes you, and am looking forward to seeing you around! :smile:

5 Likes

Hi Temi,
I have been away for a long time too…
Haven’t stopped my ‘Kemetic practice’ though, that’s going well. It’s just that there’s so few here in my part of the UK who are remotely interested in Kemetism !

1 Like

Hi!

I do agree with you about not finding many UK Kemetics around where you live, so it’s lovely that we can all find each other online - otherwise I think things would feel very lonely.

1 Like

Check out events & gatherings. The UK KO community is putting together a Wep Ronpet 2024 event.

2 Likes

Welcome back Temi!

1 Like

It’s so nice to see you again Temi! Welcome back!

~Tjema’awy

1 Like

Em Hotep and welcome back. I am coming back myself after a ling hiatus.

Welcome. I’m a London-based Kemetic, though shortly moving to the Kent coast.