Hello There

Hello! I’m Cel! I’ve been with my own independent Kemetic practice for over 2 years now, with the gods of my private little shrine pasted in the tags here, but the lack of community out there always brings me down. That said, it’s nice to meet all of you, and I hope we can share some wonderful conversations. :heart:

5 Likes

Em hotep and welcome, Cel!

Who are the gods of your shrine? (I don’t see any “tags”?) Is Djehuty (aka Thoth) among them, :smile:

Djehuty’s one of my favorites, too.

Enjoy your explorations here!

Senebty! (Be well!)
Neheh…

1 Like

Looks like I can’t tag my posts with Netjer names. That’s okay!
It was supposed to say: Nebt-het-Seshat, Hethert-Nehmetaway, Djehuty, Set, and Rennutet. So, yes! Djehuty is held very close to my heart.

4 Likes

Welcome, and may you find the community you are looking for!

2 Likes

Em hotep and welcome!

I felt the same way when I joined, there just aren’t many spaces out there where you can hang and chat. Luckily, everyone’s pretty approachable here and there’s lots to talk about! Hope you find what you seek :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello, it’s nice to meet you!

2 Likes

Em hotep and welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Em hotep welcome

2 Likes

em hotep and welcome!

2 Likes

Em hotep and welcome.

Tatuayinepu

2 Likes

Em hotep and welcome!

1 Like

Iiwy em hotep!

I’m so happy to see more Nehmet-Awai devotees! Feel free to talk my ear off.

Senebty
Ra’awy

2 Likes

I’m so deeply glad to see someone devoted to Nehmet-Awai too! I was worried I’d be the only one here, since I haven’t encountered anyone else before now. Does She have many with the House?

1 Like

Em hotep and welcome! I have a great relationship with Seshat so seeing Her in any way makes me so happy.

2 Likes

I believe there’s one other person here, but I’m not sure if they have Her in their lineup or not.
Tbh I added Nehmet-Awai to my lineup several years after my initial RPD, but I’m glad She’s there now. It was, for me at least, a very solidifying occasion that made our relationship something specific.

1 Like

Me too! I’m glad She is included so much here.

Ah, fair enough. It’ll be interesting if She shows up in my potential future RPD. I’ve applied to the course, and I’m still pondering whether I want to take the RPD. I probably will, though, just to see.

Hello

I am palmie I am new here

I am definitely in love with Khonsu, Ra, Thoth(Djehuty)
The three goddess Hathor, Sekhmet(Hethert) and Bastet seems similar to me… like she is three at once like they all protect, heal, hathor and sekhmet did the same for RA far as being vengeful to Ra’s enemies, all threes has similarities.

Happy to be here

Welcome! Set is one of mine, although I am closest to Bast and Sekhmet.

2 Likes

I have a question how did you know set was for you … I’m asking because I see ppl with names on here and I wanted to know if they earned they names or were the names picked for them???