Senyt-Menu's Wag Celebration

AkhuIconB
For my Akhu shining as gold in the vault of Nut:

I thank you for who I am and who I will become. Your offerings are presented and your candles are lit in your shrine. May they be pleasing to you.

I thank you for your help in the past and pray that it will continue in the present and future. Provide for me as I provide for you. May Netjer grant you every good thing upon which an Akh may live.

Granmaman and Granpapa Ringoot: I miss you both and hope you are doing well in the West. May my offerings at your crypts today be pleasing to you.

Nona Lillian Novello: I wish that I had been able to spend more time with you, and I’m so sorry that your daughter kept this from happening. I love and miss you. I hope you have found the happiness you so richly deserve in the West.

Oncle Albert Guillot, Tante Marte et Oncle Charles Windandy, Oncle Andre LeCoultre, Cousine Doraine et Cousin Robert Buyck, Cousine Laurance Dufau, Uncle Louie Iacona and my dear step-daughter Lara (“Ginger”) Kern-Nyerges: I have been blessed by knowing you in life, and will contintue to love and honor you in the West.

For my Akhu whom I never met, or was too young to remember: Grandpa Ralph Novello, Philamon and Catherine Ringoot (great-grandparents), David and Adele LeCoultre (great-grandparents), Eugene Ringoot (great uncle), Eugene Ringoot II (my uncle who died in infancy), and Henri Ringoot (great uncle). You are still part of my life and foundation, and I thank you for this.

And for my unknown Akhu: Ma’a heru - may you be justified and at peace in the West.

Much love,
Ginette
Senyt-menu