Returning member

Em hotep all!

I’m known as Shepsutmuti (she/her), but feel free to call me Shepsut. I’m in Denver, Colorado.

I have been away from the House for a looong time, but Netjer has called me back. Most recently it’s been Ra who has made Himself known, so I am looking forward to learning about Him and I would love to hear from His children and other devotees.

I am an avid reader and I just can’t stop buying books. I’m convinced tripping over a pile of books will be the literal death of me, lol. Right now I have Star Wars brain rot and have been reading the High Republic books along with a healthy dose of Stephen King, Anne Rice, and Christopher Moore.

Music also plays a big part in my life. Currently I’ve been listening to a lot of David Bowie and Vivaldi, but my biggest collection of music is old school Goth. I make jewelry as well, mainly gemstone beads and sterling.

I’m so very happy to be back!

-Shepsut

4 Likes

Welcome back!

1 Like

Welcome back! Its always good to see people returning :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you!

That’s so funny about Ra being more active for you cause it’s sort of His year, along with Sobek

Yeah, it’s kinda crazy bc all this happened right before the New Year sooo…message received! lol

1 Like

Thank you!

Welcome, fellow Denverite! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

HELLLLOOOOOO there!

Em hotep and welcome!

Welcome back, Shepsutmuti!

Senebty!
…Neheh

Thank you,!

Thank you!

1 Like