Returning from the dead

Hello

I have been called to be more active, I have been struggling with my chronic pain and mental conditions from losing meds and I decided to be on my own for a couple years.

I am a system, I’m trans and heavily pierced in the south, I have autism that makes me mute outside of my family and agoraphobic and covid made it worse. It was hard for me to accept that, but now I have and I’ve been relearning how to function.
And I have! I’m not as good at getting things done as a normal person, but it’s a start. I just need to force myself to talk(type) to people.

I miss my daily practice and the peace the netjer gives us, I hope to be divined soon but when everything causes pain preparing my space is scary. I still need to learn to function despite everything, and I hope I can.

~the Starlight system

3 Likes

Em Hotep Starlight System,

Welcome back! I am sorry to hear about the struggles you’ve been through. If there is any way we can help you on this path, please ask, we won’t know otherwise :slight_smile:

I’m not sure how long you’ve been gone from the temple, but changes are happening and will continue to happen in the future, as we reorganize to better serve all our members.

1 Like

Em hotep, and welcome back! I’m sorry things have been rough for you <3

1 Like