New Meditations on Netjer

Em hotep!

I have been creating these visualization meditations on the Names, first the children of Geb and Nut, now continuing on. While my meditations are aimed at Kemetic Orthodox, I want everyone to get something out of them. And so, I share:

Senebty,

Ankhet

14 Likes

For those that haven’t heard Ankhetbast’s meditations, these are super good and I recommend!

Senebty,

Tatuayinepu

This is such a wonderful resource, thank you for sharing!! I really enjoy meditations as a way to connect with deities, so finding this makes me so happy.

There are now Meditations up for

Wesir
Set
Heru Wer
Aset
Nebthet
Khnum
Heru Sema-Tawy
Sobek-Ra

I hope you all enjoy this!

Here is the latest, Sobek-Ra!

Senebty,

Ankhet

5 Likes

Thank you Ankhetbast! These are so good!

I’d love to see one for Nut

1 Like

Em hotep Amanda!

I’m still making these, but I haven’t had the spoons to record them yet. I am selecting from the Names in festival that day, so I’m sure Nut will come up! I’ve already had a Hethert-Nut!

Senebty,

Ankhetbast

1 Like

There will be at least one guest offering too! I recorded the meditation I did for “Wesir sails to Abydos” when I filled in for Ankhet on October 16th.

Senebty,
Shaseni

3 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for responding!

I’ve been working on getting into the habit of daily meditation. I’ll try these out, thanks for sharing them!

Thank you so much! Crossing my fingers for a Geb one someday in the future, Netjer (and spoons) willing :slight_smile: