New Meditations on Netjer

Em hotep!

I have been creating these visualization meditations on the Names, first the children of Geb and Nut, now continuing on. While my meditations are aimed at Kemetic Orthodox, I want everyone to get something out of them. And so, I share:

Senebty,

Ankhet

16 Likes

For those that haven’t heard Ankhetbast’s meditations, these are super good and I recommend!

Senebty,

Tatuayinepu

1 Like

This is such a wonderful resource, thank you for sharing!! I really enjoy meditations as a way to connect with deities, so finding this makes me so happy.

1 Like

There are now Meditations up for

Wesir
Set
Heru Wer
Aset
Nebthet
Khnum
Heru Sema-Tawy
Sobek-Ra

I hope you all enjoy this!

Here is the latest, Sobek-Ra!

Senebty,

Ankhet

5 Likes

Thank you Ankhetbast! These are so good!

I’d love to see one for Nut

1 Like

Em hotep Amanda!

I’m still making these, but I haven’t had the spoons to record them yet. I am selecting from the Names in festival that day, so I’m sure Nut will come up! I’ve already had a Hethert-Nut!

Senebty,

Ankhetbast

1 Like

There will be at least one guest offering too! I recorded the meditation I did for “Wesir sails to Abydos” when I filled in for Ankhet on October 16th.

Senebty,
Shaseni

3 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for responding!

I’ve been working on getting into the habit of daily meditation. I’ll try these out, thanks for sharing them!

1 Like

Thank you so much! Crossing my fingers for a Geb one someday in the future, Netjer (and spoons) willing :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is so awesome, thank you! I can’t wait for a Sekhmet one!

2 Likes

New meditations are up!

HetHert-Nut is here: HetHert Nut | Journeys Along The Nile

Senebty!

Ankhetbast

3 Likes

Thank you for this service, Ankhetbast!

I can vouch for the beauty and awesomeness of these!

Senebty,

Tatuayinepu

Woot! Thanks!

:smiling_face_with_tear: This is neat!, But meditating is difiicult…

Meditating can be a challenge for many. There is a reason they call it meditation “practice”. :wink: These meditations are visualizations, which can be helpful for many people, but not everyone. Give them a try if you haven’t!

1 Like

What sort’s of visiualizations?

It varies with each one. You have a visit with one of the Netjeru.

Senebty,

Ankhetbast

1 Like

Thank you for sharing, going to check these out