John R. Payne

AkhuIconB
Dad,
There are no words for how much I miss you in my life, but I know you are still there watching over me as you did in life. I miss our chats, our jokes, and how I could always count on you for support. I do wish my brother and I could get along, but though I don’t hate him, I don’t really like him either, and to be honest it will probably be a long time before we will be talking. I know all you ever wanted was for us to get along, and we’re just too different.
Your grandson turned 11 this year, and he’s doing great in school. I wish he could have known you. It’s hard to believe so much time has passed. I’m trying to make you proud dad. I know I could never disappoint you, even when I disappointed myself. I love you dad. I couldn’t have asked for a better dad in this life. You taught me tons of things about life, even when you didn’t think I was listening, I was. Thanks :slight_smile:
Please continue to watch over me and my family, please guide me when you can, and I’ll always try to make sure there’s a cup of coffee for you waiting on the akhu shrine :slight_smile: