Is it moral to ask Netjeru to harm others for me?

I’ve come across a reader, who exclaimed Ra was very angry with her. (Rightfully so) But I wasn’t sure at the time why. I really tried being patient with her but ultimately I’ve only dealt with disrespectful people trying to make new friends and meet new people.
The majority of men I’ve run into have tried to dehumanize me and take advantage of me, which one ended up doing. I wanted to try something new I let my gaurd down. I hated every moment of it and wish I could take that time back. I’m fairly young and naive in relationships. I don’t seem intimidating to others, all people see is something they can trample on. I set boundaries with people but some people act and speak without consequences.

Heya!

First off, we are genuinely sorry you’ve been hurt so badly in the past, no one deserves to be mistreated as you’ve described, and we hope that going forward you find much kinder, more loving experiences with people. Letting your guard down and keeping boundaries can be hard!

We the mod team do need to say, though, that this isn’t really appropriate content for a public forum, and we would kindly request you don’t continue to post such things. This is meant to be a forum for discussing the Kemetic Orthodox faith, as well as the Netjeru and our Akhu, rather than personal affairs. Those sorts of things are best kept to the DMs of willing individuals!

We really appreciate your understanding, and please, if you’ve got any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to the moderation team! :purple_heart: You can email us at [email protected] and myself or another moderator will be happy to talk with you!

Senebty!