Introductions are always nerve-wracking, but I look forward to getting to know you all!

Hello!

I am 29, from the US, and have been some form of polytheist for seventeen years. Like Many of you, I have been on a tumultuous spiritual journey. Years ago I was gently and not so gently coerced into Christianity, and learned that it was not the faith meant for me. From there I took up solitary neopaganism which led me into a path that did not worship the gods but to think of them more as spirits to work with, as well as misled by false or twisted information. I was lucky to have met someone who showed me that there were others who worshipped the gods and honored them in a way that called to me.

From southern Baptists to Polytheistic, I recognize that even still I have much to learn, also following Hellenic and Heathen pantheons ( Tho I try to be mindful of syncretism with a historic basis). I have often felt a strong pull towards Anubis and have heard that he often is one to lead people toward Kemetism. Seeing the love and devotion from many of this community helps me feel assured that I am in the right place. I look forward to learning and growing with you all. Thank you for this opportunity!

3 Likes

Em hotep and welcome!

1 Like

Em hotep and welcome!

1 Like

Em hotep and welcome!

Enjoy your explorations!

1 Like

Em hotep and welcome!

1 Like

Em Hotep and welcome!

Religious journeys, even difficult ones, always teach us something, so be mindful of your overall journey. I hope you enjoy learning (cause there is so much to learn!)

1 Like

Em hotep and welcome! We have lots of multi-trad folx here. <3

1 Like

Em hotep! :slight_smile:

1 Like