I'm back after 3 years...oh man.

Em Hotep All! It’s Senta’ieraset/Senta’i.

It’s been a while. Back from a long needed break and I am happy to report I come back in a better frame of mind once I got help for some of my health problems, and I felt I needed to come home to my Netjeru and people. I told Aset-Serqet there was no way I was returning but my whole lineup practically chuckled at me and was like, “you’ll want back and you’ll be welcomed don’t worry we still love you.” I am pretty sure they knew what was coming knowing me. For a long time I missed Netjer…And I have decided to return due to my need for my gods and being what I wanted to be in the beginning when I first started my journey in the…I wanna say 55th beginners class? I could be horribly wrong but I think it was that one. Regardless, I still hope to be a Priestess of Aset and make her proud. I also hope to rejoin and be among fellow people and enjoy sharing my art and crafts and love for Netjer and his many names.

sorry to make it long but I am heavily excited to be back. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Em hotep, welcome back!
It’s good to meet you!
It must’ve been quite the change since you were last here, what with the new website layout and all! But hey, you’re here now, so big welcome back! I’m sure your siblings will be especially happy to see you!

1 Like

Em hotep! -henu- Welcome back! <3

1 Like

Thank you guys for the warm welcomes! It means a lot after three years. I can’t wait to get back to being apart of the community again. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Em hotep Senta’i!
Yes, I believe it was 55th beginners class (we were in the same class). Welcome back! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Em hotep! Welcome back!

1 Like

Yes I remember you! It’s so great to hear from you! Hope you’re well and all is good! Can’t wait to chat more with you and everyone else!

1 Like

em hotep, welcome back!

1 Like

Thank you! And I must say your art is so inspirational Rev. Ma’atnofret. I adore every piece and hope to be like you with my own art. It’s phenomenal. :blue_heart::star_struck:

Welcome back, Senta’i!

Senebty,
Neheh…

1 Like

Welcome back!
And yes, we still want you <3

1 Like

That means a lot! Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Welcome back! :blush:

1 Like