Hi! My name is Kat!

Hello future friends! I’m back a 32 year old non-binary soul. I’m from the south of the US. I live with my husband and mother-in-law, who are both very supportive of my journey to better understand and develop spiritually. I’ve got 6 elderly cats and a young Shiba Inu that are my children.

I work part time and am also enrolled in school to be a vet tech. Im hoping to make some new friends hereof like minded people.

Thank you guys so much again for letting me be a part of this little family!
~Kat

5 Likes

Em hotep and welcome, Kat!

Enjoy your explorations here.

Senebty,
Neheh…

1 Like

Em hotep and welcome! <3

1 Like

Em hotep and welcome!

1 Like

Em hotep and welcome!

1 Like

Em hotep and welcome, Kat! Fellow nonbinary sort here—looking forward to seeing you around! :smile:

1 Like

Em hotep, Kat!
Welcome, welcome!
I hope you enjoy your time here!

1 Like

Em hotep Kat,

Am also a nonbinary sort! Welcome and I’m looking forward to seeing you !

Senebty,

Rev. Tatuayinepu

1 Like

Thank you so much everyone for sure a warm reception, i can’t wait to get to know you guys better as well!

Welcome! I used to be a vet tech. Very hard but very rewarding work. The field is losing a lot of good people in the last few years, too, so always glad to hear about people wanting to get into it. Best of luck to you!

1 Like

Welcome Kat!
There are actually quite a few folk living in the Southern US area, but, as I know you must know, the south is a big area :wink: I know there are groups in the beginning stages to plan gatherings for both Texas and Florida/Georgia regions, so stay tuned for more opportunities!

2 Likes

oh heck yeah! I’m in the east Tennessee area, i would love to meet up with some people on the future! I’m not afraid of a little driving for such a great experience!

1 Like

Em hotep, and welcome!

1 Like