Hello from Scandinavia

Hi,

I’m mostly lurking here but want to at least introduce myself. I’ve kept feeling drawn to the Netjeru for a long time, but I’m not sure what role they should play in my life, and how they connect to my spiritual life as it is now. I’m here looking to see if KO would be a place for me.

I especially feel a connection to Anubis, Nut and Seshat. About two years ago I saw the collection of Egyptian art at Neues Museum in Berlin, and it really spoke to me, in a spiritual way.

Anyway, hi, and senebty.

S.

6 Likes

Em welcome and welcome! Enjoy your explorations!

Senebty!

1 Like

Em Hotep and welcome!

There is so much to learn, both about Netjer and yourself, we are honored to be a part of that journey, no matter how large of a part that may be.

1 Like

Em hotep! Welcome!

Lots to see and explore! I hope you enjoy your time here!
Anubis wonderful though I’m biased lol - Nut and Seshat are lovely as well! Have a look around, reach out to folks if you desire… there’s plenty to explore!

Senebty!
Taswau

1 Like

Em hotep and welcome!

I hope you find your time here helpful!

1 Like

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

Senebty!

1 Like

Em hotep and welcome

1 Like

Em hotep and welcome!

1 Like

Em hotep and welcome!

I’m rather partial to Anubis as well :slight_smile:

Senebty,

Rev. Tatuayinepu

1 Like

Em Hotep! Great Lady of the horns Seshat, is one of the god(s) I adore and worship. If you are ever looking for a similar person to worship Seshat let me know. Wishing you health and prosperity~ Jackie (humble servant of Imhotep)