Hello, Em hotep!?!

Hello everyone, it’s nice to meet you.
My name is Kenneth but my friends call me Kato for some reason…

I once saw in my dreams a graceful and very beautiful goddess named Bast, since then I have been following her… And well, everything I know
I have learned it alone.
It’s been 2 years since I met my lady And since then my life has taken a different course and for the better, my goddess saved me at the time I needed it most
And for that I will always be deeply grateful.

My lady, my goddess, my beautiful rose of lower Egypt, Dua Bast!

about me? Well, I consider myself a wandering traveler who loves to collect memories, I usually sing and dance as well as enjoy the cold nights.
I used to practice many sports such as gymnastics, swimming, among others, but currently I only practice boxing…
Always with a slightly unpredictable destiny and flirting with death…

I hope to get along with everyone! :fox_face:

6 Likes

Em hotep and welcome

2 Likes

Em hotep and Welcome :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you very much, it’s a pleasure for me to meet you!

1 Like

Em hotep! There’s quite a few people around here who share your love of Bast, so I hope that you’ll feel right at home.

2 Likes

Well, I´m looking forward to meeting them!

1 Like

Em Hotep and welcome! :heart: I hope you enjoy your stay!

1 Like

Thank you! I Will :heart: !

Welcome! There is much to learn and many people to meet here on the forums, and if you feel like it is the right choice, the beginner’s course offers a great introduction to what we believe and how we practice. Hope you love learning!

Padjaiemweru

1 Like

Em hotep and welcome!

1 Like

Em hotep and welcome, Kato!

Enjoy your explorations here!

Senebty! (Be well!)
Neheh…

1 Like

Em hotep and welcome!

1 Like

Em hotep!
Welcome in! I hope you find what you seek here and you have a great time.

Senebty, Pine :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Hi Kato! I’ve been learning on my own too, mostly online. Maybe we’ll be in the beginner course together!

2 Likes

Em hotep and welcome!

1 Like

Em hotep! Mom has a way of leading people here. :heart:

2 Likes

I have a white cat named Baby - RA can come in the form of a white cat so I beleive that they are good luck ot have around. I like bastet as well. She is the goddess of the home, a intuitively shark mind, dancing and music.

Em hotep and welcome, friend! So sorry to have missed this earlier. <3