Em Hotep

Em Hotep and hello.

My name is Lukai or you can call me Kai. I’ve been practicing kemetic paganism for 4 years now. I’m 20 and reside in Michigan. I have too many sexualities to count, but I am trans-masc he/they/it. I am looking to connect with KO members as I hope to join someday. I mainly worship Bast but I also worship Anpu, Wenut, Sekhmet, and Set.

2 Likes

Welcome Lukai! There is much to learn, so feel free to ask questions here on the forums and get all kinds of wonderful answers :slight_smile:

We also have a beginner’s course which is designed to teach the basics of Kemetic Orthodoxy religious thought. The application can be found here: Membership | Kemet.org so if you are interested in the next class, that will start soon, but there is no rush, we and Netjer aren’t going anywhere :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Em hotep and welcome, Lukai!

Senebty!
…Neheh

Em hotep and welcome!

Hi Lukai!

I’m a Sekhmet person too and am getting to know Yinepu (Anpu). Bast has a big following here. Glad to meet you

Em hotep and welcome, Lukai!
Senebty
Sopdet

em hotep and welcome

Welcome and Em hotep. While Bast is not the main goddess I worship, she has a very prominent place on my Family altar over the Fireplace as a home protector.

1 Like