Em hotep! I am new

Hello!

I am new here, a bit lost but navigating my way slowly and surely. This is my first post, of course, but I’m hoping it won’t be my last.

I’ve signed up for the beginner course, last minute maybe? Maybe not till next one? And I wasn’t originally planning to start proper until the turn of the year. New beginnings and all that. I’ve been interested in Kemet for a long time, but only recently started taking that interest more seriously.

The main things I do or are interested in is writing in a number of various forms. I’ve been trying to get back into reading, but otherwise I absorb a lot of information inductively. I am part of a VR community that focuses on Social Service type aspects through the medium of VR Storytelling. I don’t want to turn this into a sort of sales pitch, but most of my day to day goes into that. Writing for it, hosting community events, and so on. If you want to know more I’d be happy to tell.

I’m not sure what else to say, other than I am a combination excited and anxious about this transition in my life. I have minimal actual religious experience, so I’m not sure what to expect.

It is nice to meet you and I hope to get to know you all, and of Kemet, much better over the coming time.

4 Likes

Welcome! It’s nice to meet you. The beginners class is definitely a good place to start!

Em hotep and welcome!

Enjoy your explorations!

Senebty (Be well!),
Neheh…

em hotep and welcome!

Welcome Shanura! I hope you are ready to learn a ton! There is much to learn on the forums here, and of course, feel free to ask any questions you have :slight_smile:

Em hotep and welcome!

Wlecome
I am new here too
Can’t wait to start the course

Em Hotep and welcome! :heart:

Welcome!