Beginner Course

I was wondering about the beginner’s course; I sent my application at the end of last year (November-ish), but didn’t hear anything about it, and after seeing that any applications received after December 1 (which mine wasn’t per the date of the confirmation email I received), sent another email to the questions email. I did receive the ‘We got your email’ back on the 13th of January, but have yet to hear anything back. I’m still really keen on joining so I just wanted to reach out on this to see if I could get any responses/answers.

1 Like

Em Hotep!

Your best bet would be to email Reverend Tanebet as she is the beginners class lead, she can be found at: [email protected]
This set of classes are currently ongoing, so you will likely be in the following intake.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out again if you need further help!

Senebty<3

Em Hotep Hayley

I am not sure what happened to cause you to fall through the cracks, it might be a spam filter somewhere that is eating messages, but I second Snofrimuti’s advice to email Rev Tanebet.

The good news is that the gods aren’t going anywhere :smiley: They will still be here for all of us when we get this figured out!

Em Hotep!

Per to both of your advice, I have reached out to Rev. Tanebet. Thank you for assisting!

Senebty!!

1 Like