About the Introductions category

For everyone to introduce themselves. Tell as little or as much as you would like. Please only make one topic for yourself. If your information changes, you can edit your original post.

Hello,

what books and literature are recommended for someone new here?
I have not dove deep into Kemetic spirituality because I am unsure of where to start. I’ve been in search of spirituality since I was a child, everyone around me wanted material things and false emotions. I have fallen in love and am now married, my wife is my whole world my purpose my light. I stumbled upon Kemetics on accident somehow. I been an on and off again follower of Stoicism for a while which is a greek philosophy. Theres brief mention in stoic writing about ancient Egypt and how the beliefs of ancient Egypt influenced greek philosophy. I dont know why but i just decided to look into it and now i am here. What drew me to Greek stoicism was the age of the belief system and philosophy its one of the oldest on earth and thats what im looking for. I feel all these other religions are just copy catting off each other you know. I looked into Hinduism which was very interesting to me but i feel since it is so popular i shied away from it thinking something must be wrong with it LOL. again, im just a little lost on my spiritual path and am looking for a home.