Greetings from Australia

Hello o/

I’m a recent applicant for the beginner’s course with your temple. I’m a thirty-something cis woman living on the sunny east coast of Australia. I’ve always practiced my beliefs alone, so it’s heartwarming to have found an online temple space of sorts!

My journey toward Kemeticism is a little convoluted, but the SparkNotes version is that I primarily revere Wurušemu or the sun goddess of Arinna , a Hittite solar goddess. Research is a major component of my worship practice, and it was inevitable that I would find another goddess with whom she shares function, role, and epithets: Aset .

In my free time, I enjoy hiking and camping, pro rodeo, swimming, and amateur astronomy. My current passion project is turning my property into an edible, fauna-friendly native bushland. I have several cats, and I’m currently watching through Bob’s Burgers.

<3

3 Likes

Em hotep and welcome! o/

Your property sounds like it will be wonderful.

Em hotep and welcome!

I am also from the sunny east coast of Australia! (Brisbane to be exact) :grinning:

Em hotep and welcome! Your plans for your property sound wonderful!

Enjoy your explorations here!

Senebty! (Be well!)

Welcome!

I’ve never heard of Wurusemau, so I look forward to learning from you! We have a few members in Australia, as well as worldwide. I invite you to look around the forums, ask questions, and learn all that you can :slight_smile:

Welcome!

Thank you for the warm welcomes. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Em Hotep from NSW Central Coast :hugs:

Senebty

Em hotep from Tasmania! Grew up in the south-east Queensland area though ^^ Good to see more Australians around here! Hope you enjoy your time here.

Senebty

Thanks again for the warm welcomes, and I’m sorry it took so long for me to respond to them. It’s been a long while since I regularly used forums, and I’m out of the habit. It’s encouraging to see a handful of Australians here!

2 Likes